Electrician in Cherry Hill, NJ
Residential & Commercial Electrical Specialists
Spotlight Energy Solutions is a local, family-owned business with decades of experience providing residential and commercial electrical services in Cherry Hill, Haddon Heights, NJ, and surrounding areas. Our fully qualified electricians perform all work according to the highest standards and in compliance with the national electrical code and all local code requirements.
The electrical system in a home or commercial facility provides a safe source of electricity for lighting, appliances, outlets, switches, lighting, and devices. Electrical system components need to be correctly installed and promptly repaired to keep the system working safely and avoid devastating property damage.
Please contact us at (800) 346-6254 for more information about any of our electrical services.
How Long Does it Take to Complete an Electrical Project in Cherry Hill?
The time needed to finish electrical projects in Cherry Hill can differ based on the specific task at hand. Smaller jobs like replacing an outlet or fixing a light fixture usually take a few hours to complete.
However, more extensive projects such as rewiring an entire house or installing a new electrical panel might take several days or even weeks, depending on their complexity and size. To get a better idea of the timeframe for your particular electrical project in Cherry Hill, it's advisable to consult with the electrician directly.
Electrical Installations, Repairs & Upgrades
- Circuit breakers – A breaker that constantly trips, won’t reset, is hot to the touch, or has visible damage will need to be replaced. A new circuit breaker can be installed when adding a new appliance, as long as there is space in the electrical panel.
- Ceiling fans – Installing ceiling fans make the house more comfortable and reduce energy costs. A professional electrician can provide installation, relocation, and repair for ceiling fans.
- Dedicated circuits – When you install a large appliance or EV charger, you may need a dedicated circuit. This involves installing a new circuit breaker in the panel box and running the wiring to the location where the appliance will be installed.
- Switches and outlets – The switches and outlets deliver electricity to the various appliances and lighting in your home. You can have new switches and outlets installed and malfunctioning ones replaced.
- Electrical – A full range of custom electrical services are available for homes and businesses to meet any indoor and outdoor electrical need, from lighting and outlets to electrical panels and wiring.
- Electrical inspections – Don’t let an electrical infraction hold up your real estate deal. Electrical code corrections and upgrades can be promptly completed to keep everything on track for closing.
- Exhaust fans –The electrical code requires that exhaust fans be properly vented to the exterior. When an exhaust fan needs to be installed, relocated, or replaced, let a licensed electrician handle the work to ensure that it is completed safely.
- Lighting – Interior and exterior lighting fixture installation and repair can provide sufficient lighting for increased comfort, safety, security, and curb appeal.
- Service upgrades – The work that is needed to solve a problem with the electrical panel can range from replacing a damaged panel to upgrading the service. This involves increasing the amperage rating coming into the home and upgrading the service entrance from the utility to the main electrical panel.
What Are Common Electrical Problems in Homes
In Cherry Hill, there are some common electrical problems that people may face in their homes. These include things like circuit breakers that keep turning off, lights that flicker or dim, outlets that don't work, power surges that happen frequently, wires that are faulty or not working properly, and old electrical panels that need upgrading.
Sometimes, there can also be problems with outdoor lights, like those in gardens or security systems. It's important to get these issues fixed quickly so that your electrical system works safely and efficiently. By hiring a professional electrician in Cherry Hill, you can get these problems diagnosed and fixed correctly, following the local rules and regulations for electrical work.
Don’t risk electrical shock or fire by attempting repairs on your own. Contact our professionals today at (800) 346-6254.
- We are proud to be a local, family-owned company with the experience to get each electrical job done safely every time.
- We take pride in the support we give to each and every person who contacts us. Whether you are a residential or commercial customer, we have the willingness to educate our customers from start to finish.
- We understand how valuable your time is. We are responsive and provide quick turnaround times so that you can get back to your normal day-to-day with reliable, long-lasting energy solutions.
Curious About Sustainability at Home?
Check out our Energy University (Energy U) with Spotlight's Energy Bros for all energy and electrical related content.
Call For Reliable Electrical Services
At Spotlight Electrical Solutions, we take pride in delivering exceptional service and educating our customers about electrical services in Cherry Hill and Haddon Heights. Our company is technology and green driven and we never compromise on quality. We strive to always deliver the best to our valued customers.
Get in touch with us at (800) 346-6254 to schedule an appointment for electrical services at your home or business.
Contact Spotlight Today!
“Great company, and the electricians who came to the house were pros, friendly, courteous, and a pleasure to work with.”- Ronald G.
“Very friendly and professional. We will definitely keep Spotlight Energy in mind for any future tasks.”- Angela F.
“We had a great experience and would recommend them to anyone looking for this type of work!”- Michelle P.
“Their team was very polite and efficient. I'm very satisfied with their work.”- Marcus S.
“Easy to work with, kind and professional and immediately responsive.”- Todd P.
“I will be calling Spotlight in the future for all my electric work needs and recommend you do the same.”- John L.