Home EV Charger Installation in Cherry Hill, NJ
Residential EV Charging Services
Spotlight Energy Solutions is a local company providing the latest technology for residential electric vehicle charging in Cherry Hill and Haddon Heights, NJ, and surrounding areas.
If you want to get the most out of your electric vehicle and ensure that it is always charged and ready to go, we can provide charger installation that is tailored to your needs and property requirements.
What are the Benefits of Level 2 EV Charging at Home?
When you buy an electric vehicle, the first order of business is determining where and how you will charge it. The level 1 charger that is included with the vehicle does not provide fast enough charging for regular use. If you want fast and convenient charging in the comfort of your home, a level 2 charger is the best option.
Level 2 EV charging helps to:
- Save time – Having a faster EV charger at home allows you to charge your vehicle while you are doing the things that you need or want to do. Your vehicle will be ready to go when you are.
- Optimize battery health – Fast charging at public charging stations is not always convenient, can be expensive, and it’s not great for your battery health. Charging at home with a level 2 charger allows you to avoid overcharging, which helps to conserve battery life.
- Save money – Charging at a public fast charger is fine when you are on the road and need a quick charge. Using this method too often can quickly get expensive compared with the cost of charging your vehicle at home.
- Increase property value – Electric vehicles are only going to get more popular in the future. Homes with a charging station often sell faster and for a better price.
If you want to learn more about residential charging, please contact us at (800) 346-6254.
The EV Charger Installation Process
Level 2 residential charging in Cherry Hill and Haddon Heights requires a dedicated 240v circuit. This means nothing else can be on the circuit with the EV charger. The installation will involve running wiring from the electrical panel to the location where the EV charging station will be installed. If you do not have a dedicated circuit available, additional electrical upgrades may be required.
Installation can be customized to your parking preference, such as:
- Wall mount – A wall-mounted charging station is used for charging a vehicle inside a garage or parking structure.
- Sleeve through hatch – This method offers the flexibility of charging the vehicle inside or outside.
- Post mount – When there is no garage, the charging station can be mounted to a post in the driveway.
The electrical upgrades and installation of residential EV chargers should be left to a knowledgeable and experienced electrician. Your residential EV charging specialist can evaluate your property and discuss the options for installing a level 2 charging station.
Call For Residential Charging Installation
If you are interested in residential charging in Cherry Hill and Haddon Heights, our team delivers responsive service and a quick turnaround time. We start with an analysis of your property and electrical system to determine where the charging station will be installed and any upgrades that may be required for the installation. We can guide you through the process, answer your questions, and provide a free estimate for your installation.
When you are ready to explore the options for residential charging, call (800) 346-6254 to speak with a knowledgeable member of our team.
Ready To Get Started?
Home Office 43 E. Kings Highway [Map & Directions]
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM